According to Leeeeeee-RSPN
''Starting December 3 we will be making changes to Player Level progression, which includes raising the level cap as well as rewarding players as they progress. We will also be introducing new gun charms to the Apex Packs. To find out all of the latest, check out the details below from Lee Horn, Direct of Product Management for Apex Legends.
Leeeeeee-RSPN here! We know y’all have been asking for more free Apex Packs and a higher level cap so today we’d like to share our upcoming changes to Player Level progression and rewards (resulting in MOAR FREE STUFF). Additionally, we’re also introducing Gun Charms into core Apex Packs for players who want to further swag out their favorite weapon in their own style.
TL;DR - Player Level Progression Changes
Player Level cap increased from 100 -> 500
- XP required to hit level 100 has been reduced by approximately 5% to smooth out per level XP increases
Players can now earn 199 Apex Packs by level 500 (previously 45)
- Level 2 - 20: One pack every level
- Level 22 - 300: One pack every two levels
- Level 305 - 500: One pack every five levels
- You will continue to earn 600 Legend Tokens per level
- Apex Packs rewards will be retroactive
- Players will also earn a Player Level Gun Charm every 100 Player Levels
TL;DR - Gun Charms
- 36 new Gun Charms are going into Apex Packs at Epic and Legendary tier
- Gun charms will now appear in the Rotating Shop for players who prefer direct purchase
Player Level Cap Increase & an Additional 154 Apex Pack Rewards
The Player Level cap has been increased from 100 to 500. Players can now earn a total of 199 Apex Packs related to Player Level rewards at the following cadence:
- Level 2 - 20: One pack every level (19 Apex Packs total)
- Level 22 - 300: One pack every two levels (140 Apex Packs total)
- Level 305 - 500: One pack every five levels (40 Apex Packs total)
- You will continue to earn 600 Legend Tokens per level and per 18,000 XP at level 500
The net impact of this change is that players will now earn 59 Apex Packs from level 1 - 100 (up from 45 Apex Packs prior to this change). All players will be retroactively awarded any Apex Packs they should have received under this new system. For example, players who are currently level 100 will receive 14 Apex Packs when this system goes live.
Players will now earn a new badge every 10 levels from 110 - 500.''
Read more at www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/progression-changes?fbclid=IwAR0wz3R6zxAlloHtzMylrJapwBk4UOPx5PznhSsJHl_3pEaroFE7OzAJK4k